2016 WFA Annual Picnic – Saturday, July 16, 2016
Just a few weeks left until the picnic and I wanted to send out some updates:
- If you are planning on camping in a regular site and you haven’t reserved a site yet, please make sure you get your reservations soon. There also is camping at the Group Site, which you don’t need to reserve, but just note there are no water or electrical hook-ups.
- We aren’t sure yet if we will be able to accept credit card payments (it’s subject to my data service), so please be prepared with cash or checks for the auction, Group Site camping, WFA t-shirts, new or renewing memberships, or any other purchases.
- If you are planning on attending the Hunter’s Education Course, remember that there is an online course that must be completed first. Click here for more information.
- Please bring your own chairs, blankets, etc. There will be lots of room to spread out, but limited, if any, seating available.
- Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided, but please bring a side dish to share
- Don’t forget to clean out your bookshelves, closets, and storage bins for those falconry items you are no longer using. Donations for the auction will be happily accepted.
Please make sure when you arrive at the picnic that you find me to check-in, register for the auction, and to just say “hi”. For more details and a map: 2016 WFA Picnic Flyer
I’m looking forward to seeing everyone in Easton!
Lee Tostevin, Treasurer
Washington Falconer’s Association